Sunday, November 04, 2007

Something that is so profound

She's like the wind.
So far what Im hearing look I like the sound.
Everybodys talking about it,
We could be talking why would you doubt it?


Went out with my honey, sissie & Joelle today! Yaye.
At around 1 plus, went to meet Linda at JEC, lunched.
Then we went to the arcade to play, been ages okay.

We played the Basketball game, drum thinggy etc. Oh so fun!
After an hour or so, took 176 & went to watch up with Joelle.
Joelle already reached West Coast. Yes we went to West Coast today.
:D :D


Burning hotttt reddddd :D Okay maybe not hot but red.


Oooohh my fringe!




GRACE JOELLE LINDA!


Walao she really kissed my cheeks okay!
Mwahaha her first kiss is gone, -tiko laughter-


We climbed this first.




The 2 of them reached the peak first.


& honey was lagging like hellz at the back.
HAHAHA. She was sooo afraid can! Dan xiaooooo :X


Aloha! I touched "the ball". HAHAH.




Balance on the thick rope yo.


K looking spastic here -____-


& here too. HAH.
The white sand was super duper hottttt!




Eee. It looks so wrong can. Poor Joelle, have to help.


JOYCE GRACE LINDA JOELLE


:D


Soaring flying~ Eeee. Enough of HSM man. Eeeew.

Then Yinhao & Jonathan came. Ate abit at MacDonalds.
Then we bussed to BB area to play basketball!
Wowow. Its been so long ever since I last played bball.

Was grouped with Jonathan, I think Im pulling him down.
AHAHA. Everytime shoot airball at 3 pointers. Shucks.
Oh, & I friggin injured my finger while playing, swollen!
Oh well. Played bball will 6 plus, then we bussed home.

I had alot of fun today. Yaye thanks guys!
So my Sunday wasnt that boring/bored afterall :)
I shall end my entry with this picture.


Heart like not heart, hahah whateverz.

Ugh, school tomorrow. I really need the timetable, cos I lost it.
Okay more tomorrow, goodbye all! Happy holis.

No comments: